“The members and staff of the NAAOP are the most dedicated and passionate group I’ve had the pleasure of working with in the advocacy world. Peter Thomas and George Breece bring a wealth of knowledge, focus and influence that enable us to effectively advocate for changes in public policy that benefit those with limb loss, limb difference and the clinical professionals who serve them. Our members shape our vision for the future and our team executes on that vision. It is an honor to represent this community.”
– Maggie Baumer, JD NAAOP President
NAAOP members are O&P professionals who truly believe that the patient must come first.
Our message and our vision are as strong as the members who support our efforts.
Join us to advance quality O&P patient care.
You will be redirected to a secure website to complete your online application.
We represent individual practitioners, facility owners, manufacturers, and suppliers.
Membership is open to nationally certified and/or state licensed orthotic and prosthetic professionals as well as accredited orthotic and prosthetic facilities. Membership is also open to select manufacturers that are dedicated to advancing O&P technologies and outcomes.
- Individual Certified O&P Practitioners
- Independent Accredited O&P Facility Owners
- Accredited O&P Multi-Facility Corporation
- O&P Suppliers
- O&P Manufacturers
- Friends of the NAAOP:
- Students currently enrolled in a CAAHEP accredited program
- Educational/Research institutions
- Certified Fitters, Assistants & Technicians
- Residents, Current NCOPE enrolled residents
- O&P certification exam candidates